Re: [OM] E-M5 iii + lens

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 iii + lens
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 16:24:41 -0700
Thanks Ken for the sobriety.

I sorta came to similar thoughts, without having my hands on testing.
At Bestbye they did not have the E-M5 just the E-M10 and the E-M1.
The E-M1 felt the best but not really much smaller than A7. There was
also the A6600 with 18-135 lens. I had the A6000 with that lens before
giving to grand daughter. So my thought was to wait. I liked the A6000
with 18-135 lens. With the A6600 using larger battery... felt right in hand.

As you say, I started looking a the lens situation and one could
easily spend more on them than the camera.

For small and compact, the RX100vii seems quite capable. Almost
too small though. It's hard to go backward with cameras.

WayneS