[OM] A tale of Two Monitors

Subject: [OM] A tale of Two Monitors
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:03:51 +0000 (UTC)
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

 Temporarily significantly more time to get new station set up- ( that is
evaporating quickly.) but all trips cancelled  and few recent photos and we
were not unscathed by COVID 19.

 -Marnie wanted a laptop to move around so have a P73.   After using dual
monitors for tele-medicine rather liked the extra real estate.   The vertical
real estate on the new system still seems a bit cramped. I wonder if keeping
the tools on the laptop and the image on another would work nicely?
How to set this up if two monitors are a good answer, is the question as well
as what monitor.   The link below-- (ignore and forgive the stupid ads) has an
interesting way to prop up the laptop.  I can see getting frustrated and neck
strain if not set up ergonomically.  Those Cintq  thingies looked interesting
when I looked at them a few years back at a show, but seemed to have a steep
learning curve and not really that great a monitor at that time.

https://expertphotography.com/best-monitor-for-photo-editing/

Trying to avoid the age of foolishness, Mike