Re: [OM] IMG: To Moose - Moon Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: To Moose - Moon Revisited
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 15:37:05 -0400
  Thanks for the info, Moose, and you could be right. I have only shot with
it on a tripod (Manfrotto aluminum with Markins ball head). I've taken some
pretty good images in the daytime, mostly wading birds, and as you point
out the contrast is low. But that easy to fix in Photoshop. In moon shots,
the image looks tack sharp in Live View and in the view finder but the
images are soft. I use a two second delay but the mirror seems to induce
camera shake. I may try mounting it on my telescope tripod which weighs
about 35 pounds.

Charlie