Re: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 21:37:24 +0200
As I wrote you off-list, I too have occasional issue with the white balance of
my GX80 files. Since I shoot RAW it is easy to fix, but still annoying. I put
up with it because of the many virtues of this camera.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"