[OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues

Subject: [OM] Adobe - Panasonic GX85 color issues
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 11:32:11 -0800
Seeking help from the "Collective".

I'm not sure if it's a result of an Adobe update or a camera setting
or changed expectations, but I'm running into a problem with my GX85
files. Please keep in mind that I'm a CC user, and that's my chosen
work environment.

The White Balance in CC is too magenta-red in my images. Of course,
auto WB in Lightroom is going to be VERY warm, but this isn't that.
It's like there is a reddish tint to the images even when I select
"Daylight". Silkypix seems more neutral, but then I run into other
issues...

The other thing I'm encountering, and it appears to be converter
independent, is that I'm not getting rich colors in standard daylight
like the other cameras. Sunny day pictures have the appearance of
about a full stop of overexposure even though they aren't. Blue skies
are just going light blue and buried in the haze. The comparative is
that I'm using a polarizer on the other cameras and letting this one
be au natural.

It's as though....

Hmmm.

Input anyone?