Re: [OM] TECH : Pb with scanned JPEGs & LR - Technies' help welcome.

Subject: Re: [OM] TECH : Pb with scanned JPEGs & LR - Technies' help welcome.
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 16:12:01 +0100
What scanning s/w?  I found a problem with Vuescan that it reset the
file-naming sequential number back to <date>-0000 (or -0001?) every
session. If I did a bunch in the morning and another in the afternoon then
LR wouldn’t “see” them on import as they appeared to be suspected
duplicates.
Good luck
Jez