Re: [OM] [Formatting SSD for Mac.

Subject: Re: [OM] [Formatting SSD for Mac.
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:19:23 +0200
A warning : I’m no expert, nor technie of any sort.

Yet my I-mac takes Mac Extended Journaled SSDs alright.

One thing you might have to double-check is if your OS won’t be getting in
trouble with its management.

My Imac boots on an SSD without trouble BUT SSDs would cause havoc in the
system when running on earlier OS’s.

Over to the experts

Amities

Philippe