Re: [OM] Isolation??

Subject: Re: [OM] Isolation??
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 12:29:48 -0700
> From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
> I went to a large local sporting goods store and bought some extra
> ammunition.

Hope it’s tasty! You might have to revise the meaning of “Eat lead, sucka!"

We planted more potatoes. Enough for Mercan relatives who are ready to bolt.
Enough for neighbours in need. Took some eggs to the food bank the other day.
Glad to live in a civilized country.

> From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>>
>
> Oh no Chris, don?t do that. I mean, don?t commit suicide at the first cough,
> could just be seasonal pollen allergy.

Oh, I see that I totally misinterpreted Chris’s meaning!

Chris, if you need to buy “extra ammunition” for your final act, perhaps you
should do some target practice, instead?

Jan

PS: I’m not “anti-guns.” We have a varmint rifle to protect our livestock. But
I am adamantly opposed to the “gun culture” that seems to have the US by the
balls. The Second Amendment was the worst mistake the Founding Fathers ever
made.