Re: [OM] A Marriage Made in the Heavens

Subject: Re: [OM] A Marriage Made in the Heavens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 18:20:59 +0100
Thanks, Ken, that’s very interesting.

I wondered if the ventral pod helped with drag because of the “area square
rule” (or something) but Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_rule
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_rule>

tells me that it applies only to aircraft travelling at transonic and
supersonic speeds.  I suspect that 300hp doesn’t get you that fast . . . :-)

Chris