Re: [OM] According to Willamette Week, Portland, Oregon is to o into loc

Subject: Re: [OM] According to Willamette Week, Portland, Oregon is to o into lockdown tomorrow
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 19:17:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Same here.  I'm in the midst of a large LDS (Mormon) community, and from
them I learned to keep a stock of essential items on hand so as to carry over
any serious event.  Unemployment was one of those events.  Well, more than
once.  And there were the recessions.  Finally there was early retirement.
Lots of "learning experiences".

>We’ve had our share of grocery store stripping here, but most households
>tend to stay stocked up because we know a supply chain disruption is
>deadly.
>
>Like most people, we shop to keep our fruits and veggies fresh and the
>larder topped up.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson