[OM] view from Stayton Castle

Subject: [OM] view from Stayton Castle
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 18:31:04 -0700
Cc: Betsy Tomlinson <eatomlinson@xxxxxxxxx>, Sally Tomlinson <jtomlin952@xxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I bought a cool house (Stayton Castle-none of the sites are by me) I moved in.
The Mayor (Hank) and I were talking and a tumbleweed blew down Third (the main
street) A lot of talented people wanted something better so I busted my rear as
City Councilor, Planning Commissioner, Parks Vice Char, Parks Board Member and
Schoolboard Liaison to get the old laws out of their way. Taking a page from
the Italians, and since I can't lay a note besides hot cross buns on the
recorder, I have music blasting down third, am reading a novel, drinking glass
of Oregon Wine and one lone bike rider came by and waves...if I squint, I can
see tumbleweed returning and dreams dying.