Re: [OM] According to Willamette Week, Portland, Oregon is to o into loc

Subject: Re: [OM] According to Willamette Week, Portland, Oregon is to o into lockdown tomorrow
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 17:49:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     We've already had our madhouse here with people panic buying and stripping
the grocery stores.  Part of the problem has been that the supply chain is not
well equipped to deal with this, especially the Fry's (Kroger) stores.  Safeway
(and Albertson's) are in much better shape.  Trader Joe's is limiting the
number of people in the store at any time, as is Costco, but they are still
struggling with keeping product on the shelves.

     I did buy a little extra of certain essential items, but not in excess.
Even pet food is disappearing off the shelves.

>Be safe, be well, and Portlandiaites if there is anything you need get
>it now as, as we have seen in SFO NYC there is a momentary madhouse when
>lockdown is announced

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson