Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Coronacooties
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 18:04:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I was sent a pre-publication copy of a French medical research paper this
morning that is terribly interesting.  A group of French researchers have found
that by combining the HIV/malaria drug chloroquine phosphate with the
antimicrobial drug azithromycin they attained a 100% recovery rate in a small
group of selected patients in six days or less. Both of these drugs are readiy
available here in America, and the White House is already focused on the first
one. Now we need to make a more expansive study.

     The pre-publication copy of the paper can be found here:

https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Hydroxychloroquine_final_DOI_IJAA.pdf

     The second chart on the last page says everything.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson