Re: [OM] IMG: Seen Around the Yard

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seen Around the Yard
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:08:55 -0500
Thanks for the comments, Moose.  I have no idea where the Grape Hyacinth came from.  Several years ago, I found them near the street.  These were 100 ft away from that spot.

The Spring Beauty and Speedwell are common east of the Mississippi River.

The fence was a mistake.  I had it installed when my wife wanted another dog, a Poodle like her Mom's.  Before she found a dog she liked, a long-haired black kitten wandered into our lives and adopted us.  He climbed the fence with ease.  Now it is covered with vines and foliage planted by perching birds, and is an eyesore.  So much for good intentions.