[OM] IMG: Seen Around the Yard

Subject: [OM] IMG: Seen Around the Yard
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 14:52:32 -0500
I put a Leica Elmarit-R 90/2.8 on my Oly E-1 and stepped outside to enjoy some sunshine, and discovered that some Spring wildflowers were popping up.

The first one appears only occasionally, a Grape Hyacinth:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200308-P3088507.JPG.html

The second is called Spring Beauty:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200308-P3088514.JPG.html

The third is a common weed, known by the name Corn Speedwell, and other similar names:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200308-P3088517.JPG.html

And finally, as I approached the gate, it occurred to me that is ironic that Sears stores are rapidly disappearing, but their products, like this 50-yr-old fence and gate, continue to serve well.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200308-P3088522.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA