Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/2/2020: Fifty shades of blue

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/2/2020: Fifty shades of blue
From: Nathan <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:33:58 +0100 (CET)
Thanks for looking, Chris. There is virtually no traffic on this road. From the
point at which I took this picture and until I arrived in the town of San
Vicente, a stretch of about 15 km, I did not meet a single car. On the rare
occasion when I do meet a car, the drivers around here usually obey Spanish law
which says that you must give the cyclist 1.5 meters distance when overtaking.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain

http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://[www.greatpix.eu](http://www.greatpix.eu)