[OM] Nathan's PAD 16/2/2020: Fifty shades of blue

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 16/2/2020: Fifty shades of blue
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 07:04:22 +0100
Well, maybe not fifty but at least three. Yesterday’s ride in the mountains was
training for a 205 km brevet I am cycling next weekend, so the focus was on
speed and not on taking breaks to photograph things, especially during the
first 35 km segment which was basically constantly uphill. But on the way down
afterwards (on a different road than the one on which I ascended), I just had
to stop and even move over to the left lane to take this picture of the subtle
shades of blue:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-SzhdCP9/A

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"