Re: [OM] Samsung T5 1TB external SSD

Subject: Re: [OM] Samsung T5 1TB external SSD
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 17:28:25 -0800
Sweet deal! I may get two. I wonder if one could pull the drives and use with a regular SATA connection. I'm looking to upgrade my photo backup options but would rather install in the case. Anyway the USB3 should be about as fast as the external eSATA cases I now use so I could re-purpose those...

Also a good deal on the 1tb ssd drives but I already have several 250gb ssd's (for which I paid more a few years back)

Just finishing a new rig which is pretty sweet I must say. This is the first post to the list from it. More in another post.