Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 09:27:54 -0900
> I have my E-M1.2 "tuned" for longest battery life, and find I rarely need to
> change batteries in the middle of something. I easily go 600 shots or more. I
> doubt I got that many shots off a set of batteries in my film cameras!

I was curious what my shot limit is with the GX-85 on a single
battery. The answer is "it all depends". It depends on sleep time,
screen usage, lenses used, etc., etc.  On the low end, I've gotten
about 100 pictures. On the long end, about 600 pictures. And I've
gotten that spread without really any changes in settings.

AG Schnozz