Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 mk III
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 11:20:33 -0800
> From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Will really miss having two batteries on tap, though.

I have my E-M1.2 "tuned" for longest battery life, and find I rarely need to
change batteries in the middle of something. I easily go 600 shots or more. I
doubt I got that many shots off a set of batteries in my film cameras!

Yea, it's a tiny bit annoying to set the camera down for some reason, then pick
it up to find it's auto-powered-off, but I've become quite good at flicking the
power off then on again — sorta like the early days of Windows. :-)

:::: When we see clearly how anger arises simply because life is not fitting
our little pictures, dropping the anger is not so difficult. What is difficult
is that we want to be angry. We can see how our anger comes from our
unfulfilled pictures and from our wanting to justify the anger. We can also see
that when anger arises, we don't have to express it, nor do we have to justify
it by defending the believed thoughts. -- Erza Bayda
<http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Erza+Bayda> ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op <http://www.ecoreality.org/>‌ ::::‌‌