Re: [OM] Magic!

Subject: Re: [OM] Magic!
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 20:36:16 +0100
WHAT, if I may ask, if your FOOD CARBON signature????

As to pizzas, just travel the world a bit my friend, Italy is the place for it.
The rest is yuk or porn, even at my place where my dear Laura from Italy bakes
them better than ANYWHERE else in the WORLD!!!!.

Come on Ken, be a good and sensible boy ;-)

Amities

Philippe