Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 18:07:14 -0700
> From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> After spending several days looking at DPReview and a dozen other
> review/comparison sites, my brain is actually leaking out my ears.

Permit me to be presumptuous, but have you actually *held* either camera?

With your assessment being so close, you need to get out of your head and into
your heart. Which camera forms an emotional attachment for you? You can only
figure that out by actually playing with them.

If the difference in price is the deciding factor, I would spend half of that
on renting them both for a weekend. After that, you will KNOW which one to get!

> I'm leaning towards the G95, but something about the E-M1 mkII keeps
> tugging at me...

I never tried the G95, but as I've mentioned, the E-M1.2 made me giggle with
joy the first time I used it. Everything was right where I expected it, and
things worked the way I thought they would.

Jan