Re: [OM] Well, that sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, that sucks
From: Martin Walters <mwalters1440@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:47:39 -0400
Paul:
I don't have another digital body, so it was either repair or shell out for a new body asap. Now, it gives me time to think about an eventual upgrade in a year or so, depending what's available.

Camera came back today with a new shutter, new screen bezel (was cracked) and eyepiece glass (was scratched) and eyepiece, plus the check up and cleaning. Just finished setting it up as before (don't think one can download E-M5I settings). ANyway, a useful reminder of what's in all the menus.

Martin