[OM] Upgrade E-M5... to what?

Subject: [OM] Upgrade E-M5... to what?
From: Peter Klein <boulanger.croissant@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 02:24:19 -0700
I've been shooting with an Olympus E-M5 (original version) since late 2012.  I still like it. But it's old in digital camera terms. My main quibble with it is that it has a bit of shutter lag.  To which I must program in a 1/8 second additional delay to avoid shutter shock blur. So a "decisive moment" camera it ain't.  But it's small, light, and is a great all-around and travel camera.  I own several m-4/3 prime lenses.

So... suppose I want to upgrade.  I'm mostly interested in buying used right now.  The E-M1 Mark II goes for more than I want to pay. So there's the E-M5 Mark II, the original E-M1, and even several E-M10 incarnations.  If I recall correctly, all of these newer models are faster (less shutter lag) than my original E-M5. The E-M10's are not weather sealed. Beyond that, I'm going crazy trying to remember the differences.  Can someone give me a summary of the differences, or point me to a site that does?

Thanks!
--Peter