Re: [OM] Upgrade E-M5... to what?

Subject: Re: [OM] Upgrade E-M5... to what?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:04:53 +0200
Whatever you choose, wait for the e-m5 mk iii. It is expected within the
next month(s) or so.

I started with an e-m5 as well, but I use the e-m1 mk i more nowadays.

I would like to upgrade to an e-m1 mk ii at this moment, but the e-m5 mk
iii might be an option if it has:

- 20 megapixel (almost for sure)
- high res like the e-m1 ii (also almost for sure)
- ibis like the e-m1 ii (maybe even better)
- focus stacking like the e-m1 ii (more then 8 images dof stacked to one
image)
- pro capture similar to the e-m1 ii.

You can read this shortlist also as not available in the e-m1 mk i, e-m5 mk
ii and e-m10 ;-)

In the best Olympus tradition there will be some new feature in the e-m5 mk
iii as well, I expect. But a more radical design change fits in that
tradition as well ;-).

Enjoy the process ;-).

Frank

Op di 20 aug. 2019 om 11:24 schreef Peter Klein