Re: [OM] Murder Mysteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Murder Mysteries
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 15:07:09 -0700
On 7/9/2019 1:09 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
   Haven't read him, Moose. Which of his do you recommend as a start?

At the beginning, The Monkey's Raincoat.

They are sequential, with life/story arcs as the series goes forward.

Same thing with Michael Connelly's mysteries. Only after the first 6-8, strictly about Harry Bosch, characters start getting their own stories, and combination stories. All good.

All this reminds me of J.J. Jance's J.P. Beaumont series. Individually, good to great mysteries, as a whole, they tell a story of a life lived through loss, despair/depression, growth and redemption. An awesome achievement.

Actually, I now see, I can only speak for the first 20 or so books. :-)  I haven't been paying attention, and there are more! Wheeeeeee.

Book Bound Moose