Re: [OM] Murder Mysteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Murder Mysteries
From: <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 15:49:24 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I'm going to add this to my list of murder mystery authors.  I've gone
through everything by Bernard Minier ("Frozen Dead" is excellent) and April
Smith.  I'm now wading through Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch novels and the
novels by Deon Meyer (South African) and Nevada Barr.

     If you liked reading "The Road" by McCarthy, you'll really enjoy "Fever"
by Deon Meyer, which makes "The Road" look like adolescent fiction.

>I love Louise Penny's Canadian mysteries with Chief Inspector Armand
>Gamache of the Sûreté du Québec.  I've pre-ordered the next one.  I always
>hate it when each book is over and I have to leave Three Pines.  I'll bet
>Carol would love those.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson