Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: pretty flowers, human traffic, grumpy wif

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: pretty flowers, human traffic, grumpy wife
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:15:30 -0700
I had a double take on that comment, Chris, thinking perhaps the lady's wig
came off until my weary eyes caught the fancy lady two shots up with the small
dog. Looks like the little dog has priority. Always interesting to see the dog
and the owner.

What's the ocean temperature now? I see one guy vernturing in.

And congrates on grumpy. A very nice sequence of shots.

WayneS