Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 20:39:21 -0700
Portrait of a Moose writes:

<<ON1 10 was the last 'suite' of largely separate apps before they introduced
ON1 Photo RAW. ON1 Photo RAW left a few functions behind, hence my continued use of
the old Portrait 10 plug-in.

Moose's rework was masterful

Thanks!

and Tina is clearly getting the hang of the new software.

Indeed!

I did a few searches in the past to find the install  the plug-in for PS but
was not successful.  Would gladly pay full price for the Portrait 10 plug-in.
Must be available somewhere.

Oops, repeating myself, probably not, except as the whole suite. I have the install package for 10.5, but have no idea whether it could be used. I can't keep track of the ways different vendors allow software to work.

Not really enamored of installing a new  software suite just for the one
functionality and have to leave PS.

Yup. Looks like an upgrade to my 2017 version is $64, a little steep for probably one plug-in I would use - when I have one that works.

Moose has mentioned shine-off in the past and it is just the ticket sometimes.
I had been doing painful cloning before.

Wonderful app, a BIG time saver. Their fisheye "de-fisher" plug-in is also excellent. Little things for moderate prices that do one thing only, and do it well.

Patiently waiting for some new Moose Bhutan portraits while we're thinking
about portraits.

Will this hold you for a couple of days?
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/cHS4VcUVKEihFWnT7>

It seems unlikely I will have anything better, although lots of variety to come. We're off for 9 days in Seattle area Thursday. Wherever I am in processing by then, I'll post in a gallery.

Travelin' Moose