Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 22:26:16 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Portrait of a Moose writes:

<<ON1 10 was the last 'suite' of largely separate apps before they introduced
ON1 Photo RAW. ON1 Photo RAW left a few functions behind, hence my continued
use of the old Portrait 10 plug-in.

Moose's rework was masterful and Tina is clearly getting the hang of the new
software.  I did a few searches in the past to find the install  the plug-in
for PS but was not successful.  Would gladly pay full price for the Portrait 10
plug-in. Must be available somewhere.

Not really enamored of installing a new  software suite just for the one
functionality and have to leave PS.   Moose has mentioned shine-off in the past
and it is just the ticket sometimes.  I had been doing painful cloning before.

Patiently waiting for some new Moose Bhutan portraits while we're thinking
about portraits.

Manual portrait, Mike