Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 20:26:42 -0700
Thanks very much for mentioning.  On their home page it looks like a stand
alone suite with cataloging etc.  When digging down to features there indeed is
some form of PS plug in.  If it has the portrait tools I suppose that is
sufficient. The old portrait 10 plug in would be fine too.

I don't believe ON1 ever sold individual plug-ins, they came as part of the
Suite. Which is why you can't find it.

Looks like massive overkill for my use but mebbe something else will be useful.
 Doubt will have time to explore anytime soon.

I'm sure others sell portrait plug-ins, I just don't know about them.

Plugged In Moose