Re: [OM] WANT: 3D printed drop-in filter holder for OM 350 and 250 lense

Subject: Re: [OM] WANT: 3D printed drop-in filter holder for OM 350 and 250 lenses
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:18:23 +0600
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also heard from the designer  that he
has made available a new stl file for the 55mm Lieberkuhn reflectors which
should print ok.
Might be handy to have for the 90/2 and 50/2, but I think all the other OM
macro lenses used 49mm.

I'm half way around the world from my bellows lenses, and the documentation is a bit obscure, but it seems you are right; 49 mm for the 20/2 and 38/2.8. I only bought a 49 mm Lieberkuhn reflector.

I can't see where a Lieberkuhn reflector would bee of use on those longer lenses. It's designed to illuminate a very small field.

Skeptical Moose