Re: [OM] Aspect ratio micro-quandary

Subject: Re: [OM] Aspect ratio micro-quandary
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 13:01:45 -0700
On 3/27/2019 12:33 PM, Philippe wrote:
Bangkok? !!! Give a hug to my precious little Mona from me would you :-)

Child?, friend, pet, statue, ??? Can't do it if I don't know who and where. :-)

We're only there briefly. It's 24 hrs, door to door, across 12 time zones and the International Date Line to the hotel. We'll check in at about 11 am, unsure of our time or place, so that day's shot. May or may not go touristing the next day, then at the airport at 3 am for 5 am flight to Paro.

Then about 12 hrs in the airport hotel in Bangkok on the way home, due to
flight schedules.

The day in Bangkok on the way over is basically so we don't arrive in Bhutan jet lagged. We arrive in Bhutan in the early morning, so being physiologically and psychologically together is a help to enjoying that first day.

We went a day earlier last time, went on the long tail boats through canals, etc. and to the temple with the huge reclining Buddha - good - and the Botanical Garden in day time - poor time choice.

The Paro airport is only served by the tiny Royal Druck (Dragon) Airline, so one must go through Bangkok, Delhi or other lesser cities to get there. Bangkok is the best way.

You ARE a LUCKY fellow dear Moose.

Don't I know it!

Enjoy!!!

Roger, Wilco.