Re: [OM] Enhance Details

Subject: Re: [OM] Enhance Details
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:19:10 -0700
Thanks Moose. Always good to have someone do some leg work I don't have time
for. Great insights and analysis.

I admit I am not familiar with deconvolution sharpening. Someone pointed to the
Point Spread Function (similiar to impulse response). How this PSF is
determined for the sharpening I don't know and wonder if some optical
assumptions are involved or if it is derived from the actual image?

At the deep end.
donning my scuba gear now...
Wayne S