Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Any weird OM film gear out there for sale
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 20:04:29 -0500 (EST)
     Mmmm...  LOL!  Not likely.

     There are times, in the spring and fall, when I will walk to the coffee
shop in the early morning, but I'm walking briskly on the sidewalks.  It's a
little less than a mile away.

     BTW: Chicago will be much colder than Anchorage tomorrow morning by more
than 50 degrees F.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Chicago&state=IL&site=LOT&textField1=41.837&textField2=-87.685&e=1#.XFD1yjhmMy4

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=61.2175&lon=-149.8582

>>      That's always a concern, so I'm extra careful.  I do, however,
>>treat stop signs as yield signs and traffic lights as stop signs.
>

>Things you don't see every day. This morning I was commuting to work
>and in downtown Anchorage. There was this old guy with a walker and
>white cane (seeing impaired) shuffling down the middle of the busiest
>street in the state in the middle of rush hour in the dark. And he was
>in dark clothes, of course.
>
>Tap tap shuffle shuffle rest tap tap shuffle shuffle rest...
>
>I can see ChrisT bicycle ride to the coffee shop for his daily dose of
>Internet to be something like this old guy navigating his way down the
>middle of a busy street.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson