Re: [OM] theft [was: OT: not quite]

Subject: Re: [OM] theft [was: OT: not quite]
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:54:01 -0600
Moose, I'm inexperienced with prints, just lack of wall space and not many viewers, since I live alone.  I did make a framed print for my sister last week, if that counts.

With 13 great-grandchildren, my family keeps me supplied with about as many family prints as I can find space for.  I, in turn, try to email them photos I make at birthday parties, etc.  Most of the mothers prefer to keep photos on their phones, rather than their walls.  Their larger wall prints are made by local studios. I'm fine with that arrangement.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA