Re: [OM] theft [was: OT: not quite]

Subject: Re: [OM] theft [was: OT: not quite]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:23:14 -0900
Retro Jim wrote:
> Chris, I still pick up my E-1 or E-510 with Leica and Pentax MF lenses
> or the standard zoom if I want to take photos around home. Few MP but
> nice images.

Nice they are!

The funny thing is that the #1 consideration is output. We've come
full circle and with the primary output being online, social media,
the 5MP sensor in the E-1 is almost always more than enough. I don't
get why we need 50MP cameras to share images on Facebook. The 5MP E-1
is more than sufficient. And the overall image characteristics of the
E-1 are almost unworldly good. It's that Kodak CCD sensor.

I've been shooting with the E-1 and L1 lately. While most of the time
the E-3 and 6D produce better "quality" images, the E-1 and L1 produce
"nicer" images.

AG Schnozz