Re: [OM] Shakes Rattles Rolls

Subject: Re: [OM] Shakes Rattles Rolls
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 23:36:41 -0500 (EST)
How these bad welds passed inspections throughout the years is anybody's guess.

Is it possible that the inspector had to go sleep with the fishes?

Also, I haven't mention yet that yesterday I discovered that Travel and Leisure
conducts an annual survey to determine opinions of frequent travelers. It is
considered that Anchorage is in the top fifteen rudest cities in the USA.