Re: [OM] USB to SCSI scanner connection

Subject: Re: [OM] USB to SCSI scanner connection
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:32:12 -0800
On 12/12/2018 4:10 AM, Mike Bloor wrote:
Jan,

I am trying this route as I mentioned. However, the ISA 50 pin card that came with the scanner and was never used is a full height card and won't fit in the desktop I have. The half height, PCI card that I have installed has a 68 pin connection.

I only use that computer through a remote desktop connection, so it would suit me very well to dedicate that to scanning, if I can sort out the cabling.

Once the physical connection is straightened out, step two is drivers.

If using an old machine, with old OS, there may be drivers that work. Otherwise, VueScan has generic drivers that have done the job for me.

Connected Moose