Re: [OM] drones

Subject: Re: [OM] drones
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 19:29:59 +0100
As I already told off-list Chris long ago, I knew a chain-smoker major of the
French AF who would smoke during transatlantic flights, where was it to?,
Nellis I would think, for electronic warfare.
He just went down to sea level, disconnected the O2 and used a can for his
cig-butts …
He was a darling and a loving father too.
Survived to tell me too.

The right stuff?

Amities

Philippe