Re: [OM] Drones

Subject: Re: [OM] Drones
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 06:22:02 +0000
That sounds tremendous, that hawk activity, WW.

I was in our garden once when some sort of raptor took a blackbird.  It looked
like a pigeon, in size and colour, but it was a blur.  The space in which the
blackbird was eating on the ground was pretty small, about 5 x 5 m, so the
raptor had to  have been very accurate with its stoop.

Chris