Re: [OM] OT: Facebook Failure

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Facebook Failure
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 15:21:59 -0500 (EST)
As far as I'm concerned, if FB completely disappeared, we would be in a better
place, but that's just me. But here's a question: Why is it that the computer
"experts" that operate FB, or your credit card company's website or whatever
else, Why don't we look for better, smarter folks. Think about it. When was the
last time you read that some retailer's website crashed or was breached or
whatever? Now, when did you hear that a porn website had failed? Therefore, I
think we need to find the guys and presumably girls that design, build and
operate those sites and put them to work in other businesses.