[OM] Remote living

Subject: [OM] Remote living
From: john hudson <om4t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 19:56:45 -0400
I came across this piece on BBC.com about remote living and thought that there
might be some interest from those who want to escape from the treadmill of
modern life :

https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-45046023

The boat launch is at these co-ordinates:

N 57.910253
W 5.378773

It is just possible that our own Piers Hemy is familiar with the area and can
comment further.

Strange to say but I visited the place in the summer of 1970 having come around
the coastline from nearby Gruinard Island; the island massively infected with
anthrax in 1942 as part of the UK's chemical warfare research program.

jh