Re: [OM] Soligor Slide Duplicator--now 50 f2 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Soligor Slide Duplicator--now 50 f2 macro
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 00:39:33 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<I think you can score the even better OM Zuiko 50mm f2.0 macro for a bit more
than double the
<<price of this duplicator.

Perhaps it is a tad sharper  in the  corners at some stops  and clearly better
bokeh  then the 50/3.5 for distinct backgrounds. I believe still north of $400
usd for most good copies.
It has a certain rendering advantage as a walk around normal lens--very
subjective of course.  Perhaps you were pricing the DZ 50/2?

On topic for a change, Mike