Re: [OM] Michelin Man I Am

Subject: Re: [OM] Michelin Man I Am
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 08:42:09 -0800
>      I suppose we should now refer to you as Ken "Bib" Norton.  "Bib" is the
> short form of "Bibendum", the proper name for the Michelin Man, which goes
> back to 1898:

Speaking of bibs. Just the bibs were $400. (but they are HRC4, have
reflective strips, and are polar thermal stuff).

I've been wearing the work boots. Getting them broken in. I'll
consider them my new winter boots to wear this year. Nice of the
company to buy them for me. :)  I have absolutely no problem wearing
them out and buying a new pair to replace them. But at my rate of
wearage, they may last a while. After all, my hiking boots bought in
2001 are still alive and mostly well. I doubt the "bunny boots" will
ever get worn out in my lifetime.

I'm not used to employers going all out like this. Usually, you have
to buy the stuff yourself and take it up with the IRS later. But
things are done a little differently up here.

AK Schnozz