Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals

Subject: Re: [OM] The Pro's, v.s. the Mortals
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 13:32:31 -0800
This past week is pretty illustrative of my "current working method".

I shoot, shoot, shoot and the only thing I do is check the histogram
or flashing highlights to make an exposure compensation and also to
verify my focus. Otherwise, don't bother with chimping or deleting.
There is plenty of time for that in the computer.

Over the week I spent most of the time with either the Canon 6D or the
Olympus E-3. While the image quality is understandably better with the
6D, more often than not the picture itself is better with the E-3. I
definitely enjoy shooting with the E-3 much more than the 6D. It's
giving me some thought as to future direction. While I really dislike
the small sensor, I prefer everything else about Olympus.

AG Schnozz