Re: [OM] smoke

Subject: Re: [OM] smoke
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 11:52:45 -0700
On 8/21/2018 11:39 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Moose of the Hills wrote:
Our summer visiting and camping plans all went up in smoke. As it's turned
out so far, the SF Bay area has been one of the best spots for weather and
air quality this summer. Our unintentional staycation has been lovely. :-)
You missed the perfect opportunity to escape all that and point the
Turtle towards Schnozzerland.

If nothing else, too little time for such a trip before heading off in the
great shiny bird.

Then too, how much smoke to breathe from here through BC? Just getting through NorCal and SoOre might have caused respiratory trouble.

You've heard about the Tortoise and the Hare? We are slow travelers in our Turtle. It took us a month to get to Glacier and back.

Slow Poke Moose