Re: [OM] Water World

Subject: Re: [OM] Water World
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 13:45:20 -0800
>   Sounds like fun, Ken, but I got seasick just reading your post.

Why do you think I was outside surfing?  It's always better to let the
body absorb the motion than pass it onto the head. Knowing that I
could possibly get a bit motion sick, I took precautions and then
aggressively had fun. I am glad that the E-3 has an optical
viewfinder. No matter how fast "live view" is, it just isn't fast
enough and looking through the viewfinder of a jostling boat would
have been a disaster as the slight latency would totally mess me up.

That said, being on my feet the entire day meant that my back was done
for last night.

AG Schnozz