Re: [OM] More C-U info

Subject: Re: [OM] More C-U info
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 08:53:50 +1000
Thanks for the info re. coatings, I assumed they would be similar to those on
the IS fixed zoom lenses - multicoated.

I had a look at the specs for the MCON-P02 and was surprised that it wasn't
recommended for the  m-Zuiko 12-50mm (which has a 52mm filter thread but the
front element isn't that large in diameter).

...Wayne