Re: [OM] OT: Alaskan Aitplane Crash

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Alaskan Aitplane Crash
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:43:22 -0500
Chris, I was impressed with this 235 HP Maule that has been pulling training gliders for the past week alongside a 182, both owned by the Civil Air Patrol.  They have been training cadets from all over the country, each aircraft putting  in 12-hr days. I can't tell about the roof, but the downward visibility is certainly there.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180707-DSCF7056.JPG.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA